COBHAM Aviator 300 SwiftBroadBand
The Cobham AVIATOR 300 delivers unprecedented versatility for virtually any application. With data up to 332 kbps, the system is a complete voice and data solution for Corporate, Military, Government & Special Missions applications that comes with a range of embedded features such as:
- Inmarsat SwiftBroadband channel for simultaneous data and voice
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Up to 8 simultaneous voice calls
- Email with attachments
- Internet access
- Fax capable
- Smartphone and tablet connectivity
- Built-in router for intelligent connectivity support and multiple user support
- Built-in ethernet switch for supporting numerous wired laptops and/or EFBs
- Built-in wireless access point option for supporting numerous wireless laptops, smartphones and/or tablets
- Built-in PBX for supporting numerous handsets and in-flight calls
- ARINC 741/781 antenna compatibility
- ISDN connectivity (down to 45 degrees elevation)
- Supports all current standards for secure voice and data transmission (FNBDT, STE, STU, HAIPE, etc.)
Intermediate Gain Antenna (IGA)
To comply with installations on smaller aircraft, the AVIATOR 300 system uses an IGA antenna. This ensures a lightweight package with low profile/drag and small antenna footprint on the fuselage, typically less than one-third that of a high gain antenna, making it suitable for use on light aircrafts. The IGA installation provides full SwiftBroadband capabilities with data speeds up to 332 kbps.
Navigational Reference System (NRS)
The AVIATOR 300 system has self steering capabilities when used with an antenna that incorporates the NRS functions, such as the TT-5006A. For more information on this feature please contact your Cobham SATCOM sales representative. Upgrade from Aero-M and Aero-I The AVIATOR 300 is the perfect upgrade path for legacy Aero-M and Aero-I installations. When upgrading these systems to AVIATOR 300, the TT-5006A or IGA-5001 antenna installation can be reused, making the upgrade simple and cost effective.
Upgrade from Aero-M and Aero-I
The AVIATOR 300 is the perfect upgrade path for legacy Aero-M and Aero-I installations. When upgrading these systems to AVIATOR 300, the TT-5006A or IGA-5001 antenna installation can be reused, making the upgrade simple and cost effective.
For more information on how to get AVIATOR 300 onboard, please contact us to discuss your requirements and options.